Friday, February 19, 2010

Veganfest Day III: Hey There, Sloth

It has been a long but satisfying day! Also I am lazy, so instead of words interspersed with pictures, you're getting pictures interspersed with words. ;)







Brekkie: having shopped at Papayas, the local vegan and vegetarian cafe, I was able to enjoy a couple of pieces of pumpernickel bread with Earth Balance and fresh avo. Sadly, I was out of ground pepper. It was tragic, you guys.





Lunch: while I was at Papayas, I also snagged a 1/4 pound of pasta-and-vegetable salad and
ate the entire thing all by myself. It was so good I'm tempted to go back tomorrow and get some more, even though I'm not working.





Snack: Yeah, you see that little star? That little star is the
devil. There's a local bakery called Sweet Marie's run by a vegan lady who also has celiac disease. She not only sells fresh product but dry mixes as well and months and months ago I bought a bag of her sugar cookie mix and stored it away. Today I made it. And ate five. And then discovered that there are 120 calories per cookie. Cue flailing panic attack.

(They were so good, though.)









Dinner: Lazycakes strikes again. Two cups of spinach from Papayas, a tablespoon of crushed peanuts, two tablespoons of a quick balsamic vinaigrette, and half a cup of Amy's Organic Black Bean Veggie soup.

And now, it is time for tea.

Aloha,

Diz

1 comment:

  1. Dadgum you manage to pack way more meals into a day than I feel I have time to cook. I am in awe of your productivity!

    ReplyDelete